20-30 Hrs/Wk Available
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Cider Co. is a cidery in Missoula, Montana. As a company, Western Cider aspires to create an institution of great cider, good times and a life worth living in this far-flung region of the American West. See what we are all about on Instagram or Facebook @westerncider or on our website - westerncider.com
We are searching for a highly motivated bar staff who is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by providing friendly, timely, and professional service to all guests in our Tasting Room, off-site events, and more. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, tight-knit, growing and committed cidery team.
To be considered for this position you must have scheduling flexibility. Currently, hours range from 5 hour day shifts to 6-9 hour evening shifts.
This position is vital to providing customers with an enjoyable experience. This position requires a love for working with the public, as well as building and maintaining relationships with our community. We value this role and are looking for people that value it in return. We are in search of bright, hard working, cider-slinging, enthusiastic, and resourceful people who are ready to grow with a new and ambitious company for the long run.
The Bartender/Server role is a hybrid position that will encompass all aspects of Tasting Room needs: bartending, table service, food prep, cleaning needs and more. As we refine our system, your work will focus to one of these specific roles.
- Applicant must be 21+ years of age
- Excellent communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
- At least 1 year experience in tasting room, restaurant or bar
- TIPS certified
- Proficient in operating iPad based POS systems
- Ability to multi-task
- A natural curiosity for learning and sharing drinks and food
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and maneuver 160 lb. kegs
- Must be able to remain standing for extended periods of time
- Understanding of the cider making process, cider culture and its history is a plus
- Knowledge and proper use of Tasting room equipment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional knowledge of ciders we produce and food we serve
- Maintain a clean, sanitary work area and guest environment
- Arrive to work on time, neatly groomed
- Be attentive and able to anticipate guest needs
- Ability to handle multiple things simultaneously
- Adhere to proper opening and closing procedures
- Knowledge of proper glassware and pouring techniques
- Stock shelves and coolers, as needed
- Accurate cash handling, can make proper change, and process credit cards
- Ability to change a keg
- Follow directions from managers and owners
- Can complete requirements of job without constant supervision
- Works as a team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Willing to help out where needed
Starting Wage: $8.25/Hr.